- During the third week of January, invitation packs are mailed.
- On February 12, 2017 @ 2:00 PM – Memorial Mass at Immaculata Church, Mt. Adams. Immediately following the mass, is the “stealing” of the Saint Patrick statue which is then paraded through the streets of Mt. Adams.
- Parade registrations ends February 25, 2017.
- Late registration March 3, 2017.
- In early March, parade orders are mailed to those who have registered.
Parade Day! Saturday, March 11, 2017
- 10:00 a.m. Participants meet in the parade assembly area
- 11:00 a.m. Parade assembly area closes
- 11:50 a.m. Lead band plays the National Anthem
- 12:00 p.m. Parade step off
The Cincinnati St. Patrick Parade NEVER cancels! The parade is held rain, snow, or shine!!